Today is a new day. Windows7Forums.com still desperately needs your support. If you find yourself using the service often, we urge you to take into consideration the possibility of upgrading your account to Premium Supporter status. The goal of maintaining an information repository has lasted. And it continues. But as new technology has developed, allowing us to bring you new features, faster browsing, and newer graphics, so has the need for more financing.
Today, that contribution would help finance the following:
- Worldwide Access to the Website
- Keeping the Server Online
- Latest Service Infrastructure
- New Forum Features
- New Forum Appearance
- Windows 8 Forums
- New User Tools and Options
The goal of this program will always be to keep the website going. We need your help.:
Here is some of the cool stuff we are able to provide Premium Supporters:
- 100% Top Priority Support On The Forums.
- No advertisements on the website. (By default all members can now turn off advertising in their options)
- One 1-Hour Free Remote Support Request.
- Legitimate downloads, support files, online backup and recovery, and performance software!
- Access to the Premium Supporter Forums.
- Additional custom avatars, storage space, larger image sizes, and more mailbox storage.
- Your username presented in gold.
- Additional forum permissions and first choice for community events. Community Leader.
I would like to thank all of our members for their sincere gratitude and assistance over the years. It has been my goal, and the goal of many others, that you enjoy and use the site as much as possible. Please consider helping the site to continue its mission financially.
If you are not interested in the Premium Supporter program, you are always free to make a donation to the website. Thank you very kindly.
Please note: As of September 6, 2012, we are no longer offering a recurring subscription service. We are, however, making all subscription payments, large and small, grant unlimited gold membership to our subscribers. Thus, we have overhauled our subscription payment system at http://windows7forums.com/payments.php for current and future members. Any questions, please use this thread.