NVIDIA GeForce 304.79 Beta has been released. This driver is compatible for both 7 and 8.
Download:Adds support for NVIDIA TXAANVIDIA TXAA is new film-style anti-aliasing technique designed specifically to reduce temporal aliasing (crawling and flickering in motion) through a combination of hardware AA, custom CG film style AA resolve, and a temporal filter. The Secret World is the first game to support TXAA (support will be enabled in an upcoming patch). TXAA is supported on GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-based GPUs.
New SLI Support - Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- The Secret World - added
- End of Nations - added
- Nexuiz (also provided earlier via NVIDIA Update)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (also provided earlier via NVIDIA Update)
- Tornado Force - added
- Tribes: Ascend - updated
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Civilization V and GeForce 400/500 series GPUs
- Fixed instances of flickering or missing mouse cursor when hardware cursor is enabled (reported with Aion, World of Warcraft, Eve Online and
- Fixed instances of very low frame rates in Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DX11).
- Fixed an issue that caused a PC reboot instead of a PC shut down.
- Fixed an issue that led to a black screen after driver installation.
- Power management mode settings now persist across driver over installs.
New in R304 Drivers (Introduced previously with 304.48 drivers):
Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 301.42 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 60% in Total War: Shogun 2 (fixes performance issue with latest game patch)
GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
Fixes an intermittent vsync stuttering issue with GeForce GTX 600-series GPUs.
Fixes an issue where some manufacturer’s factory overclocked cards default to and run at lower clocks.
Fixes a performance issue in Total War: Shogun 2 with the latest game patch.
NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search