May I remind forum users of the rules regarding posting:
If you find that you cannot get along I suggest that you either learn to get along or avoid each other.
- No Software Piracy: You agree by posting on this site you will not post links or discuss in any way, ways to pirate or illegally download any proprietary or commercial software. (Example: Windows 7). This site is based on discussion and support for this kind of software, not stealing it. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will be banned, and you will be IP blocked from our site.
- Conduct: While we welcome critiques and criticism of issues, programs, software, we do not tolerate personal attacks, flame baiting, hate speech, racism, sexism, or other anti-social behavior.
- Avoid Repetition: We ask that you refrain from posting the same thing over and over again. If you do not get an answer to a question, it is quite possible no one knows the answer.
- Grammar and Spelling: It is strongly encouraged that you type properly and preview your message before submitting it. This will help convey your ideas properly and get your message across.
- Spam: There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in regards to spam on Windows7Forums.com. Do not advertise your websites, market your products, promote your get-rich-quick scheme, over the counter pills, or other nonsense on this website. Do not create multiple accounts to have conversations with yourself about how great your company's software package is. You will be removed, your IPs will be blocked, and if possible, you will be reported to spam reporting agencies and your ISP. There is no exception to this rule and spam-related bans are permanent.