I'm trying to install Windows Vista on my computer:2. Intel DG31PR
1. Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66 GHz
3. 2048 MB DDR2 SDRAMI'm not able to figure out the problem.
4. NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS.
I'm facing a problem while booting through Windows Vista DVD, it shows message:
Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:
1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: Windows failed to load because the kernel is missing, or corrupt.
And when I try to run the setup through Windows XP, it gives message:
Windows Setup experienced an unexpected error. To install Windows, restart the installation. Error code: 0x7A
Could anybody help me?
with best regards,